A.4 INTRODUCTORY COURSE
SEARCHING FOR ERW/EXPLOSIVE ORDNANCE CLEARANCE WORKERS
- Knowledge and skills of detecting, excavating, and basic identification of ERW in ERW clearance operations.
- A large number of various detectors from different manufacturers are available at our training facility, including a physical 3D training platform, allowing our students both theoretical studies and hands-on experience at the same time.
- Legal basics (disposal of explosive ordnance, explosives law, dangerous-goods law, safety rules).
- Technical and organizational basics (basics of blasting and ammunition technology, detection devices and – technology, organization and implementation of ERW clearance operations).
- Ammunition technology (land-service ammunition and air-delivered bombs).
- Examination (written and practical).
Specific admittance rules
- Personal suitability according to § 8b SprengG.
- physical and mental fitness.
- Proof of at least 12 months of practical work in the field of ERWC under the supervision of senior technical supervisors.
Certificate of successful participation in a state-approved course in accordance with the German explosive law.
15. August – 02. September 2022
11. April – 28. April 2023
14. August – 01. September 2023
what our participants say
“Thank you, Günter! Thank you, EOD Academy Team for the good care. “
“The content and organization of the course was great.”