C.2 LETTER AND PARCEL BOMBS
IDENTIFICATION, HAZARDS, RESPONSE
This course applies to civil servants, officials, judiciary, airport staff, security staff, journalists, and company employees.
- Construction and effects of letter and parcel bombs and related IEDs.
- Raising the awareness of employees receiving mail (psychological aspects, communication in dangerous situations, actions after receipt of a suspicious mail item).
- X-ray technology (handling, X-ray image analysis and X-ray inspection systems).
- Practical work on the X-ray inspection system.
- Live demolitions for demonstrative purposes.
Certificate of successful participation in a government-certified course in accordance with the German explosives law.