C.1 EXPLOSIVE REMNANTS OF WAR (ERW)
RECOGNIZE, PROTECT, REPORT
- Understand visible features of ERW.
- The hazards of ERW, as well as comprehensive ERW reporting procedures.
- Contamination with ERW.
- Ammunition basics.
- Effects of explosive ordnance.
- Specific hazards from legacy contamination/residue.
- Techniques for reporting suspicious objects.
- Basics of taking technical and descriptive photos.
- Legal basics.
Certificate of successful participation in a state-approved course in accordance with the German explosive law.
This seminar can be designed to meet the client's specific needs, either as a one-day or two-day course, depending on the student's availability.