B.1 BASIC TRAINING FOR DOG HANDLERS
PERSONNEL WITH EXPLOSIVE DETECTION DOGS AND SECURITY PERSONNEL IN THE CONTEXT OF TEST-AND CONTROL MEASURES
- Acquisition of subject matter expertise in accordance with § 20 SprengG (German law) for acquisition, moving, storage, transportation, and the transfer of custody of explosive substances within the business premises.
- Explosives law.
- Criminal and administrative law as well as civil law.
- Interface with dangerous goods law.
- Basics of explosive substances.
- Actions to increase security.
- Practical use.
- Effects of small amounts of explosive substances.
- Written exams.
Specific admittance rules
- Personal security clearance certificate.
Certificate of attendance from the EOD Academy, awarded by the trade supervisory authority in Munich after successfully passing the theoretical examination to obtain a permit according to § 20 SprengG (German law).
Lecturer national, head of academy.